Friday, August 21, 2009

Ladies Night Out a Huge Success

Last night, I spent a good part of my evening enjoying dinner, drinks, and shopping with some friends. And I was not alone!

The event, which I believe was organized by the Warwick Chamber of Commerce, brought out hundreds of women. We enjoyed music, appetizers, refreshments, and lots of good bargains. The stores stayed open late and they were filled. The best part, was that it was also a fundraiser for Orange County Safe Homes.

Partnering with other local businesses is always a good idea. I say it all the time. It is a great way to market your business and a win/win for all involved. Especially when a local non-for-profit can also benefit.

Join your local chambers, rotaries, and your industry-related groups. Get to know the other businesses in your area -- even your "competitors". Good relationships are key to every business. That doesn't just mean relationships with your customers. It includes ALL relationships.

I'd love to hear about organized events that you have held, or other ways that you have collaborated with local businesses to attract customers.

June Bisel
BBG&G Advertising and Public Relations
Insight@bbggadv.com
Visit me on Twitter

No comments: