Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Moes Southwest Grill Opens in Modena Travel Plaza

Last week, I went to the Grand Opening of Moes Southwest Grill at the Modena Travel Plaza on the New York State Thruway. I didn't really know what to expect, as I wasn't familiar with Moes, and was VERY pleasantly surprised with the delicious food and the fun atmosphere. And, all meals were served with free chips and salsa, which my boyfriend especially liked!

While I was there, I found out that Moe's is a Gold Award winner of the 2008 Consumer’s Choice in Chains Awards, because of its fresh made-to-order burritos and southwest fare in a fun and laid back environment. And while Moe’s is best known for its burritos packed with a choice of over 20 fresh ingredients, the menu also features kid’s, vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options. Being a picky eater, I just loved being able to pick and choose exactly what ingredients I wanted my burrito filled with.

This location is, I believe, the first in our area, and is the first Moes restaurant for local owner (and our client) Larry Bennett, who owns and operates the food concepts at both the Modena and Ramapo travel plazas as well as 3 local Orange and Sullivan county McDonalds restaurants.

Larry is excited about the new dining option at the Modena Travel Plaza because it is unique, healthy, and delicious. He feels the fresh, flavorful menu at Moe’s will fills a need here in the Hudson Valley -- and I have to agree.

When you walk into Modena Travel Plaza, don't be surprised to hear the familiar “Welcome to Moes!” They say it's more than a greeting; it is a way of life for the folks who customize your meal.

The new Modena Travel Plaza location is open Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. until 8 p.m. and weekends until 9 p.m. For more information,you can call (845) 391-8322.

Be sure to visit, and tell them June sent you.

No comments: